We are seeking experienced Web Developers with expertise in architecting, implementing, testing, optimizing and maintaining local and international web/mobile sites and applications. Here is more detail
– Max. 2 years of Web Development experience in PHP
– Experience using MVC Application Development Frameworks like CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Magento or Zend.
– Ability to handle code HTML, XHTML, CSS and XML
– Implementing and consuming cross platform Web Services like JSON/REST and XML/SOAP
– MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle
– Amazon EC2 & S3- Windows and Linux environments- Apache configuration
– Ability to evaluate, select and integrate technology from open-source, home-built and commercial sources to deliver a total, elegant solution
– Have personally designed, developed, tested and deployed multiple web applications and SEO-optimized websites. (project links are required)
– Have personally designed and developed reusable frameworks that accelerate solution development for websites.. would definitely be a plus
– Understand SOA concepts and have personally developed code that consumes web services (SOAP, XML Over HTTP, REST, XML-RPC)
– Have familiarity with source control systems (SVN, GIT)
– Understand scalability and load-balancing issues with rich-media, Web 2.0 sites
– SCRUM Master – understanding and experience working in an Agile development environment
– Strong “People Person” with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work in a Pair Programming and Peer Review model where code is shared and evaluated by the team.
We offers a competitive salary, paid holidays and a good working environment.